The Truro and Penwith College transport scheme is available to all students. All of the buses used are service buses; a bus pass on this scheme offers flexibility of travel at a considerably reduced rate. First will provide main route bus services to arrive at the College by 09.00 and to depart after 16.15. Students will need to make their own way to and from home to the nearest bus stop. The Truro College Bus Pass can also be used on Evenings, Weekends and Holidays after 9am for any FIRST Service in Cornwall.
Truro & Penwith College has no control over changes to normal service routes, or loss of routes, this responsibility does not lie with us, but we will make every effort to assist if this happens.
FIRST will allow all Truro & Penwith students in possession of a College Bus Pass to use the service as per Terms and Conditions below.
TRURO & PENWITH COLLEGE SCHOLARS SEASON TICKET SPECIAL CONDITIONS
ACADEMIC YEAR SEPTEMBER 2012/13
CONDITIONS OF USE
- The travel pass can be used between the inclusive dates shown.
- Students will be expected to travel to College on the ‘900’ series of services where such services are operated, as these are provided on behalf of Truro & Penwith College as part of a contract. Travel will however be permitted on other First local services where a 900 route provided but only after 0900 Hours.
- Where no ‘900’ series service is available for travel to/from Truro & Penwith College a normal First service may be used.
- Not withstanding conditions 2 and 3 the holder of a Truro & Penwith College Travel pass may use the pass at any other time.
- Truro & Penwith College Travel pass holders will be permitted to use the pass during the Holiday (Not valid before 0900 on any day) following the term for which the pass has been used but it will EXPIRE before the new term commences. This facility will also apply during the Summer holiday break where an expiry date of 31st August will be applied.
- The Travel pass must be shown to the driver on every journey. If no pass can be produced at the time of travel then the ordinary Adult single fare must be paid. Altered, defaced or damaged tickets will not be accepted and will be withdrawn.
- The ticket is NOT transferable and does not give the holder priority over other passengers. It is issued subject to the rules and regulations of the company.
- First will refuse to allow travel to any passenger who is abusing the rules and regulations of the Company.
To download the form please agree to the CONDITIONS OF USE