Events can be a great way to launch a new product, boost sales, increase brand-awareness and network with potential clients. This 1 day seminar will introduce you to the techniques, strategy and tools of event management to host successful business events.
Whatever the purpose of your event it needs to be a success! This seminar will develop your understanding of planning events and will identify essential planning techniques to make sure your events run smoothly. Discover helpful tips and hints and create an event planning checklist that will allow you to plan great events.
- Essential event planning tools and techniques
- Understanding of the value of events
- Identification of crucial event planning considerations
- Important and effective event communication
- Develop and discover problem solving techniques
Who is the Course For?
This seminar is perfect for anyone who needs to become a first class event organiser and wants to get the most of out of business events.
This session is delivered as a workshop with lots of discussion, activities, sharing, practical tips and techniques.
This course is a short one day boost to your skills in this area.
Completion of this one day Seminar is recognised with a certificate of attendance.
Cost – £125
Why Choose Truro and Penwith College Business Centre?
- One of the top ten Colleges in the UK
- Awarded the Training Quality Standard for providing outstanding training and development for employers
- Designated Outstanding status by Ofsted (2008)
How does our training benefit your business?
- Our training improved the profits of 35% of the businesses we work with
- 68% of businesses became more efficient after training with us
- Training helped 84% of businesses we work with improve staff performance
For further information and an application form please contact:
Denise Caff, Truro and Penwith College, Palace Building, Quay Street, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 2HE Tel: 01872 242711.
Truro and Penwith College offers free impartial advice and guidance on all courses. For terms and conditions of use see are website: http://www.truro-penwith.ac.uk/business/
Telephone: 01736 335000
St Clare Street
Truro and Penwith College Business Centre
Telephone: 01872 242711
Our postal address is:
Truro College Business Centre
Truro College Business Centre is open from Monday – Friday 08.30 – 17.00