This is a 4 day programme, held over 8 weeks, perfect for managers who need to understand change, plan change and achieve change management objectives. The course is designed to develop practical techniques for tackling change management decisions, from gathering and interpreting information through to the effective communication of outcomes.
- Attitudes to change
- creativity and innovation
- overcoming barriers
- financial implications
- risk management
Developing team leaders and managers to manage change will help your business and your employees get better results by improving motivation, communication and skills.
Who is the Course For?
This course is specifically designed for managers who are, or will be involved with change.
This programme is delivered as a taught course with interactive sessions and activities.
4 taught days over 8 weeks . There is a significant amount of written work to be completed between taught sessions.
3 written assignments.
Why Choose Truro and Penwith College Business Centre?
- One of the Top Ten Colleges in the UK
- Awarded the Training Quality Standard for providing outstanding training and development for employers
- Designated Outstanding status by Ofsted (2008)
How does our training benefit your business?
- Our training improved the profits of 35% of the businesses we work with
- 68% of businesses became more efficient after training with us
- Training helped 84% of businesses we work with improve staff performance
For further information and an application form please contact:
Denise Caff, Truro and Penwith College, Palace Building, Quay Street, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 2HE. Tel: 01872 242711
Truro and Penwith College offers free impartial advice and guidance on all courses.
For terms and conditions of use see are website: http://www.truro-penwith.ac.uk/business/
Truro and Penwith College Business Centre
Telephone: 01872 242711
Our postal address is:
Truro College Business Centre
Truro College Business Centre is open from Monday – Friday 08.30 – 17.00