This is a 4 day programme, held over 8 weeks, is specifically designed to develop the skills, knowledge and understanding to become a more successful manager. The course helps to develop practical techniques for tackling managerial problems and decisions, developing yourself and others and leading and motivating your team.
- Developing yourself and others
- Solving problems and making decisions
- Leading and motivating your team
Developing team leaders and managers will help your business and your employees get better results by improving motivation, communication and skills.
Developing your skills as a team leader or manager will give you more confidence, skills and career opportunities helping you and your team to achieve more.
Who is the Course For?
This course is specifically designed for first line managers to develop their teams for better results.
This programme is delivered as a taught course with interactive sessions and activities.
4 taught days over 8 weeks. There are three written assignments to be completed between taught sessions.
3 written assignments.
£550 (plus cert/reg fees)
Why Choose Truro and Penwith College Business Centre?
- One of the Top Ten Colleges in the UK
- Awarded the Training Quality Standard for providing outstanding training and development for employers
- Designated Outstanding status by Ofsted (2008)
How does our training benefit your business?
- Our training improved the profits of 35% of the businesses we work with
- 68% of businesses became more efficient after training with us
- Training helped 84% of businesses we work with improve staff performance
For further information and an application form please contact:
Denise Caff, Truro and Penwith College, Palace Building, Quay Street, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 2HE. Tel: 01872 242711
Truro and Penwith College offers free impartial advice and guidance on all courses.
For terms and conditions of use see are website: http://www.truro-penwith.ac.uk/business/
Truro and Penwith College Business Centre
Telephone: 01872 242711
Our postal address is:
Truro College Business Centre
Truro College Business Centre is open from Monday – Friday 08.30 – 17.00