The Level 5 Award provides a supportive, focussed environment for you to review, assess and grow your ability as a senior manager, in a way that will have a real impact on business performance. The Award comprises of two ILM units developing both Leadership & Managerial skills The course is practically based to complement the individual’s role within the workplace and is tailored with flexible and practical work based assignments. The emphasis on an individual’s work environment maximises the value and transfer of learning into the workplace.
- Assessing own Leadership capability
- Managing for Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Translating vision and mission into operational objectives
- Choosing effective performance measures
- Leadership theory
- Motivational techniques
- Effect of Communication and Interpersonal Skills on Management Performance
- Personal Development Planning
Developing senior managers will help your business and your employees get better results by improving motivation, communication and skills.
Developing your Leadership & Management Skills will give you more confidence, skills and career opportunities helping you and your organisation to achieve more.
Who is the Course For?
This course is specifically designed to meet the needs and develop the skills and knowledge of those in a senior management role.
This programme is delivered as a taught course with interactive sessions and activities.
6 taught days over 11 weeks. Significant amount of personal study and assignment writing required outside of the taught sessions.
2 substantial written assessments, undertaken in own time.
£950 inc. Cert & Reg fees
Why Choose Truro and Penwith College Business Centre?
- One of the Top Ten Colleges in the UK
- Awarded the Training Quality Standard for providing outstanding training and development for employers
- Designated Outstanding status by Ofsted (2008)
How does our training benefit your business?
- Our training improved the profits of 35% of the businesses we work with
- 68% of businesses became more efficient after training with us
- Training helped 84% of businesses we work with improve staff performance
For further information and an application form please contact:
Denise Caff, Truro and Penwith College, Palace Building, Quay Street, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 2HE
Tel: 01872 242711
Truro and Penwith College offers free impartial advice and guidance on all courses.
Truro and Penwith College Business Centre
Telephone: 01872 242711
Our postal address is:
Truro College Business Centre
Truro College Business Centre is open from Monday – Friday 08.30 – 17.00