CIEH Level 3 Award in TSP – Training Skills and Practice (Previously – Professional Trainers Certificate)
This is an essential qualification for anyone wishing to become either a CIEH registered trainer or a trainer for other qualifications.
This course equips individuals with the core skills to design and deliver effective training as well as individuals who would like to develop their presentation skills. It covers areas such as improving communication, session planning skills and how to take account of learner’s needs and preferences.
It extends basic training techniques by encouraging a dynamic and flexible approach to training delivery, taking into account some of the recent advances in accelerated learning and Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP). The programme is demanding, but highly effective.
What subjects are covered?
- Training needs and objectives
- Learning styles and preferences
- Training skills, structure and design
- Training styles, communication and assessment
The qualification will enable successful candidates to understand and put into practice the following:
- How training can best be delivered to ensure effectiveness
- Ways to structure and design training sessions to meet objectives
- How to make training sessions interesting, stimulating and relevant
Who is the Course For?
This qualification is ideal for anyone who has never delivered training before or for trainers who want to reinvigorate their training skills. The qualification is also recommended as the ideal entry requirement to becoming a CIEH registered trainer.
This qualification is delivered via taught sessions and includes a variety of interactive activities.
This course is 3 days and usually runs with day 1 and 2 consecutive and day 3 a week later. Delegates will be required to do presentation preparation outside of the taught sessions.
Assessment is by planning and delivering a 30 min micro-teach and giving feedback to other candidates.
£550 (plus registration and certification)
Why Choose Truro and Penwith College Business Centre?
- One of the Top Ten Colleges in the UK
- Awarded the Training Quality Standard for providing outstanding training and development for employers
- Designated Outstanding status by Ofsted (2008)
How does our training benefit your business?
- Our training improved the profits of 35% of the businesses we work with
- 68% of businesses became more efficient after training with us
- Training helped 84% of businesses we work with improve staff performance
For further information and an application form please contact:
Denise Caff, Truro and Penwith College, Palace Building, Quay Street, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 2HE. Tel: 01872 242711
Truro and Penwith College offers free impartial advice and guidance on all courses.
For terms and conditions of use see are website: http://www.truro-penwith.ac.uk/business/
Truro and Penwith College Business Centre
Telephone: 01872 242711
Our postal address is:
Truro College Business Centre
Truro College Business Centre is open from Monday – Friday 08.30 – 17.00