Our higher level skills days are designed for people considering a university level short course, or higher level vocational qualification (Level 4 and above).
These days are packed with useful tips and techniques to help you succeed in your next challenge.
- How to find the right information for your subject – online and in print
- Using e-books and e-journals
- How to tackle the assignments on your course
- Writing using plain English
- Presentation skills
- Stress management
- Lateral and creative thinking
- NLP – understanding how we communicate and think
Sessions are FREE
Choose either a full day session, or two evening sessions
Full day sessions are 09:00 – 16:30
Evening sessions run 17:30 – 21:00
For further information and an application form please contact:
Cath Burgess, Truro and Penwith College, College Road, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 3XX Tel: + 44 (0) 1872 267502