Truro College Registration Day:
Tuesday 19 September, 9.30am - 4.15pm, Fal Building
Penwith College Registration Day:
Thursday 21 September, 9.30am - 4.15pm, Lamorna Building
Students are expected to arrive at 9.30am and the day will finish at 4.15pm. Before coming along to your Registration Day, we want to share with you some important information.
- Lectures will start week commencing 25 September
- At registration you will need to bring along with you £30 (refundable deposit for the loan of learning resources)
- Study skills sessions have been scheduled throughout the day so please bring a pen and paper for any notes
- You will have received a letter in the post regarding your tuition fees and College bursary. Please bring your student finance paperwork (completed bursary application form and method of payment form) to Registration Day. If you have any queries regarding fees or College bursary please email email@example.com
Please open and read all of the documents to prepare you for registration:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Learning Services
- HE Student Support & Careers
- GCSE Maths and English
- Parking Permit application information
- Truro Bus Pass application OR Penwith Bus Pass application (COMING SOON)
- Facebook | Twitter | Linked in | Instagram
Don’t forget, Truro and Penwith College also offers a broad range of part-time courses, which you may wish to study alongside your University level course.
If you have any questions, please call us on 01872 267122 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.