Air-conditioning and Refrigeration Engineers
Jobholders in this unit group install, service and repair air-conditioning and refrigeration systems in factories, offices, shops and homes.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £24,951.68. Normal pay is £41,947 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £64,558.10.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Carries our maintenance checks and repairs.
- Inspects and tests the installation.
- Plans work schedule and installs the system.
- Produces detailed estimate of costs of the work.
- Plans layout of the system (pipework, ducts and control panels).
- Examines the proposed site to establish if installation plans are practical.