Chartered Architectural Technologists
Chartered architectural technologists provide architectural design services, negotiate construction projects and manage the development of projects from conception to completion.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £16,563.70. Normal pay is £29,501 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £49,119.94.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Manages health and safety and carries out design stage risk assessments.
- Evaluates and advises on refurbishment, recycling and deconstruction of buildings.
- Administers contracts and certification and manages project handover.
- Monitors compliance with design, statutory and professional requirements, undertakes stage inspections.
- Prepares and presents design proposals and manages and coordinates design team.
- Advises on environmental, regulatory and legal requirements and assesses environmental impact.
- Advises clients on methods of project procurement and forms of contract.
- Develops construction project briefs and design programmes.