Conference and Exhibition Managers and Organisers
Job holders in this unit group manage, organise and coordinate business conferences, exhibitions and similar events.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £9,100.88. Normal pay is £25,772 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £45,055.10.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Ensures that Health and Safety and other statutory regulations are met.
- Liaises closely with venue staff to ensure smooth running of the event.
- Plans work schedules, assigns tasks, and co-ordinates the activities of designers, crafts persons, technical staff, caterers and other events staff.
- Allocates exhibition space to exhibitors.
- Develops proposal for the event, and presents proposal to client.
- Discusses conference and exhibition requirements with clients and advises on facilities.