Elementary Security Occupations
Workers in this unit group perform a variety of elementary security occupations.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £4,505.87. Normal pay is £16,442 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £32,484.80.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Operates push-button or hand controls to raise and lower lifts to required floor and ensures safety of goods and passengers carried in lift.
- Receives clothing, luggage and other articles, collects fee and issues ticket and returns item to deposit or on presentation of receipt.
- Deals with any security difficulties in art galleries and museums, clubs, public houses, employers.
- Watches for illegal fishing or attempted smuggling.
- Ejects persons in illegal occupation of premises.
- Accepts payment on behalf of court and issues receipts.
- Serves summonses and, on court authority, takes possession of goods to the value of outstanding debt.