Financial Accounts Managers
Job holders in this unit group manage client accounts or departments within financial institutions (such as banks and insurance companies) or manage a variety of financial accounts within other organisations.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £13,640.85. Normal pay is £29,902 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £56,457.28.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Carries out and/or supervises general accounting and administrative work.
- Establishes terms of credit and ensures timely payment by customer, renegotiates payment terms and initiates legal action to recover debts if necessary.
- Checks customers.
- Manages teams handling insurance claims.
- Takes responsibility for the efficient and effective operation of several business accounts.
- Develops and manages business accounts to increase sales of financial products.