Financial Administrative Occupations
Job holders in this unit group carry out a variety of finance-related administrative functions.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £10,670.92. Normal pay is £21,415 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £35,477.90.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Carries out clerical tasks in stockbroking companies, banking and credit card companies.
- Administers grants and student loans in educational institutions.
- Performs duties as cashier in schools, local government and other public sector organisations, legal and insurance services.
- Sells tickets in theatre and cinema box offices, sports stadiums etc..
- Receives and pays out cash to customers in non-financial organisations such as turf accountants.