Financial Institution Managers and Directors
Financial institution managers and directors plan, organise, direct and co-ordinate the activities and resources of banks, building societies, insurance companies and post offices.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £18,258.59. Normal pay is £35,719 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £84,536.45.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Ensures compliance with the statutory regulatory framework.
- Preparing general reports and briefs on more complex cases for senior management.
- Promotes financial services, establishes contact with the local business community and professional firms.
- Authorises loans and mortgages in accordance with bank or building society policy.
- Verifies that accounting, recording and information storage and retrieval procedures are adhered to.
- Plans, organises, directs and co-ordinates the activities of financial institutions.