Information Technology and Telecommunications Professionals
Job holders in this unit group perform a variety of tasks.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £20,005.56. Normal pay is £39,414 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £66,203.21.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Deals with and reports on breaches in security.
- Examines IT system for potential threats to its security and integrity and draws up plans for disaster recovery if security is compromised.
- Makes recommendations concerning software/system quality.
- Develops quality standards and validation techniques.
- Develops, implements and documents test plans for IT software, systems and computer games.
- Undertakes the testing of software, systems or computer games for errors, identifies source of problems and proposes solutions.