IT Specialist Managers
IT specialist managers plan, organise, manage and coordinate the provision of specialist IT services and functions in an organisation.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £25,590.92. Normal pay is £45,643 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £76,405.00.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Reports on IT activities to senior management.
- Plans and monitors work and maintenance schedules to ensure agreed service levels are achieved.
- Supervises the technical team and coordinates training.
- Takes responsibility for managing the development of a specialist aspect of IT provision such as user support, network operations, service delivery or quality control.
- Liaises with users, senior staff and internal/external clients to clarify IT requirements and development needs.
- Plans, coordinates and manages the organisation.