Management Consultants and Business Analysts
Jobholders in this unit group advise industrial, commercial and other establishments on a variety of management and business-related matters to assist in the formulation of financial and business policies in order to maximise growth or improve business performance.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £21,114.96. Normal pay is £38,936 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £67,478.19.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Runs workshops, and addresses seminars, conferences and the media to present results of research activity or to express professional views.
- Advises governments, commercial enterprises, organisations and other clients in light of research findings.
- Determines the appropriate method of data collection and research methodology, analyses and interprets information gained and formulates and implements recommendations and solutions.
- Identifies problems concerned with business strategy, policy, organisation, procedures, methods and markets.
- Assesses the functions, objectives and requirements of the organisation seeking advice.