Merchandisers and Window Dressers
Merchandisers and window dressers replenish stocks of goods in stores, advise retailers on the optimum display of merchandise and create displays of merchandise in shop windows.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £7,841.36. Normal pay is £20,170 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £37,312.22.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Provides feedback about displays to senior managers.
- Prepares area for new display, constructs or assembles displays from a variety of materials, and dismantles existing displays and returns merchandise to relevant departments.
- Implements plans from display designers or display managers or develops ideas and plans for merchandise display or window dressing.
- Consults with advertising and sales staff and advises retailers on the optimal display of a product and of any promotions.
- Supplies information about the product to the retailer and sales staff and deals with customer enquiries.
- Monitors stock movements, considers customer requirements and assists customers in completing orders.