Parking and Civil Enforcement Occupations
Job holders in this unit group patrol assigned areas to detect and prevent infringements of local parking regulations and control the parking of vehicles in public and private car parks.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £7,929.39. Normal pay is £22,569 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £39,764.56.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Issues and examines tickets in car parks, collects charges and gives change.
- Regulates entry/exit of vehicles to and from car parks and may park cars.
- Gives evidence in court as required.
- Notes any cases of obstruction, evasion of tax or other infringement and reports them to the police.
- Advises motorists on local parking facilities and directs them as required.
- Warns offenders or issues tickets.
- Patrols assigned area to detect vehicles parked in no-parking zones and vehicles parked in excess of permitted time in restricted parking zones.