Research and Development Managers
Managers in this unit group plan, organise, co-ordinate and manage resources to undertake the systematic investigation necessary for the development of new, or to enhance the performance of existing, products and services.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £22,115.61. Normal pay is £42,605 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £70,095.11.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Monitors the standards of scientific and technical research undertaken by the research team.
- Plans work schedules, assigns tasks and delegates responsibilities to the research and development team.
- Develops research methodology, implements and reports upon research investigations undertaken.
- Liaises with production departments to investigate and resolve manufacturing problems.
- Establishes product design and performance objectives in consultation with other business functions.