Sales administrators provide support to the process of selling equipment, materials and other products or services.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £8,644.64. Normal pay is £18,857 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £32,933.13.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Carries out general clerical duties.
- Handles customer complaints or forwards them to relevant member of sales team.
- Prepares sales invoices and maintains records and accounts of sales activity.
- Fields telephone enquiries from prospective customers on behalf of the sales team.
- Provides information to customers on products and prices.