Vocational and Industrial Trainers and Instructors
Vocational and industrial trainers provide instruction in manual, manipulative and other vocational skills and advise on, plan and organise vocational instruction within industrial, commercial and other establishments.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £11,883.82. Normal pay is £26,559 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £41,223.83.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Devises general and specialised training courses in response to particular needs.
- Advises on training programmes and discusses progress or problems with staff and trainees.
- Plans curriculum and rota of staff duties and updates or amends them in light of developments.
- Arranges work experience and instructional visits for trainees.
- Supervises trainee development, assists trainees with difficulties and prepares regular progress reports on each trainee for management.
- Assesses training requirements and prepares lectures, demonstrations and study aids.