Web Design and Development Professionals
Jobholders in this unit group design, develop and maintain websites to meet a client’s specified requirements.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £19,772.99. Normal pay is £34,837 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £58,515.27.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Activates the 'live' website.
- Tests website interaction and performance prior to going 'live'.
- Writes and publishes content for the website.
- Establishes methods to ensure appropriate website security and recovery.
- Designs and develops web interfaces for relational database systems.
- Develops the website and applications.
- Designs web pages including graphics, animation and functionality to maximise visual effectiveness and facilitate appropriate access.
- Presents design options to the client.
- Liaises with internal/external client in order to define the requirements for the website.