This course is designed for anyone who would like to learn some basic practical skills. The Level 1 Award is a City & Guilds qualification which focuses on the basic practical principles for the absolute novice to build confidence and underpinning knowledge.
Course content includes:
- Introduction to the construction industry
- Introduction to health and safety in construction
- Introduction to painting techniques
- Introduction to painting and wallpapering
- Introduction to applying decorative effects
- Introduction to applying wallpaper to internal and external angles and painting skirting
- Introduction to painting a panel door
The course will be delivered by qualified, experienced tutors who are experts in their disciplines. Teaching will be carried out in a practical setting which will allow you to spend the time using the relevant tools and resources.
Want to talk to someone?
Do you have a question that we haven't answered so far? Talk to our admissions team. We're here Monday-Friday 8.30am-4.30pm.