This session will help you to develop and practice a range of skills to help you with your Higher-Level studies. You will learn how to:
- Read around a set topic and reference your reading
- Plan and envelope an answer to set assignment and express this in clear written English
- Use the College's electronic resources to find useful information to help with your work
- Plan and deliver a brief presentation as part of your coursework
- Manage your studies and workload
Want to talk to someone?
Do you have a question that we haven't answered so far? Talk to our admissions team. We're here Monday-Friday 8.30am-4.30pm.