This training course is ideal for managers who want to increase their confidence to manage a range of team activities. It equips managers with the knowledge and skills needed to lead, develop, motivate and engage their teams. The course also focuses on solving work-based problems to achieve tangible business improvements. This course includes the content of the Level 3 Award above and then builds on that foundation to introduce skills needed for long term management success. This includes further understanding of the role and impact as a leader, training & coaching a team and planning & managing change.
By attending this course learners will:
- Gain a range of key leadership and management skills
- Develop their ability to solve work-based problems leading to tangible improvements
- Learn how to develop, motivate and engage their teams and develop confidence in communicating with other managers
- Gain an internationally recognised qualification which is valued by employers
- Develop a range of skills to manage change effectively
- Increase confidence and leadership abilities and learn how to support team members in their development through coaching
Developing Yourself & Others
- Assessing development needs and how to address them
- Objective setting and effective planning
- Developing others – different learning styles
Solving Problems and Making Decisions
- Identifying work-based problems and improvement opportunities
- Root-cause analysis techniques
- Generating creative solutions and overcoming obstacles
- Evaluating options and criteria-based decision making
- Implementing recommended solutions and monitoring outcomes.
Leading & Motivating a Team Effectively
- • Creating and communicating purpose and direction
- • Ensuring individuals understand their role within the organisation
- • Align objectives through effective communication
- • Develop team motivation and performance • Put motivational theory into practice
Apply for this course
Want to talk to someone?
Do you have a question that we haven't answered so far? Talk to our admissions team. We're here Monday-Friday 8.30am-4.30pm.