Designed for those candidates who may encounter accident damaged or broken down electric/hybrid vehicles. It contains the knowledge required to work safely around a vehicle that may have or had damage to its high energy/electrical system.
It contains one mandatory unit covering:
- the types of Electric/Hybrid vehicles available
- hazards associated with motor vehicle high energy electrical systems
- working safely around Electric/Hybrid vehicles including charging
- how to reduce the risk of injury when encountering electric/hybrid vehicles
- how to safely transport and store electric/hybrid vehicles
Note: This is knowledge only and does not deem someone competent to work on the high-energy electrical systems of an electric/hybrid vehicle.
Apply for this course
Want to talk to someone?
Do you have a question that we haven't answered so far? Talk to our admissions team. We're here Monday-Friday 8.30am-4.30pm.