This business skills seminar is for line managers, team members, senior managers and staff who are in need of some essential project management tools and techniques. It will provide you with the skills and knowledge to be able to help you achieve outcomes and meet project deadlines. You will improve your knowledge and ability to plan effectively and confidently enabling you to meet targets.
• What is project management?
• Justification for a project and gaining approval
• Cost-benefit analysis
• Project scope
• Remit and synopsis
• Project pyramid
• Setting and developing objectives
• Planning tools
• Project lifecycle
• Managing project budgets and risks
• Project teams, boards and stakeholders
• Role of the project manager
• Project reviews and evaluations
• Project closure and handover
The day will be interactive and include a variety of activities such as individual and group work and question and answer sessions.
The College offers a Project Management SUCCESS course. For companies that have 8 or more managers that require training, we are also able to offer an ILM Award focusing on Project Management.
Want to talk to someone?
Do you have a question that we haven't answered so far? Talk to our admissions team. We're here Monday-Friday 8.30am-4.30pm.