We are aware of the weather conditions across Cornwall currently and are monitoring the situation closely. The college is open as usual but staff and students are asked to travel only if safe to do so. We are expecting delays due to travel disruption. Absence reporting can be found here. Thank you for your patience.
This programme is designed to enable existing senior managers, operating at a strategic level, to increase organisational and personal impact. The programme focuses on improving critical thinking, emotional intelligence and self-awareness. A key element of the course involves taking part in 360o feedback to inform your own personal development. Managers also explore the roles played by ethics, values and organisational culture
By attending this course, you will:
- Develop a knowledge of how a wide range of leadership theories and practice can be applied within your organisation
- Develop strategic leadership ability and skills through enhanced self-awareness and learning from others.
- Develop an understanding of the effect of your own leadership behaviours on other people and on the organisation, and how to manage those behaviours to achieve organisational goals
- Gain an internationally recognised qualification which is valued by employers
- Participate in a learning network with other senior leaders
- Analysing the impact of organisational context
- Critically evaluate strategic leadership and management capability
- Tackle challenging strategic issues
- Develop awareness of your preferred leadership styles and their impacts
- Enhance your leadership effectiveness using emotional intelligence
- Use action learning to aid decision making
Apply for this course
Want to talk to someone?
Do you have a question that we haven't answered so far? Talk to our admissions team. We're here Monday-Friday 8.30am-4.30pm.