All Unit-E systems are unavailable from 7.30pm on 25 September due to essential maintenance. This includes staff, student and parent advantage, College portal payments and applications. Normal service will be resumed the following morning. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
This course includes the annual training content AND the mandatory annual assessment. (Completing both the annual training and passing the annual assessment is required each year to maintain nominated tester status).
This course is suitable for existing Light Vehicle (classes 3,4, 5 & 7) MOT nominated testers who wish to prepare for, and then complete, the DVSA MOT Annual Training and Annual Assessment.
Having attended the course students will be able to:
- Understand the requirements of the subject specified annually by DVSA
- Understand the benefits of annual training
- Complete the annual assessment
- Gain a certificate as proof of annual training hours and the annual assessment result
- Achieve a CPD Credit Value of 4
Want to talk to someone?
Do you have a question that we haven't answered so far? Talk to our admissions team. We're here Monday-Friday 8.30am-4.30pm.