Special guests Kim Conchie (Cornwall Chamber of Commerce), James Collings (FootAnstey), Sharron Robbie MBE (Devon and Cornwall Training Providers Network) and Cathie Kessell (Cornwall Council and Cornwall Apprenticeships) will join senior members of staff from the College to help employers explore the impact Apprenticeships could have on their organisations as they navigate Covid-19 and the Brexit transition, and why the learning route is a key part of the Government's Build Back Better campaign.
Special guests will join a Q&A panel at the end of the event to continue the conversation and help with your questions.
- Welcome and introductions: Tammy McDermott, Apprenticeship Recruitment Coordinator, Truro and Penwith College
- Cornish economy update and opportunities in 2022: Kim Conchie, Chief Executive, Cornwall Chamber of Commerce
- The College's work to supply skills needed in the local economy: Hayley McKinstry, Director of Partnerships and Apprenticeships, Truro and Penwith College
- Apprenticeships and contract law: James Collings, Partner, FootAnstey
- Funding for employers and ESF projects: Laura Hames, Projects Delivery Manager, Truro and Penwith College
- The College's new Skills Centre: Tom Moran, Head of Skills Centre, Truro and Penwith College
- The expert panel answer your questions: Sharron Robbie MBE (Devon & Cornwall Training Providers Network), Cathie Kessell (Cornwall Council), James Collings (FootAnstey), Hayley McKinstry (Truro and Penwith College), Tom Moran (Truro and Penwith College) and Laura Hames (Truro and Penwith College).