Thinking about a career in teaching but not sure where to start? Join us at our Get into Teaching Information Evening.
During the evening you will hear from our Education and Teacher Training teams to gain bespoke advice for the best route into teaching for you, including information about courses that you will need to get into teaching.
17:30 - Get into teaching - the basics/ Pathways to teaching - introduction
17:45 - Primary Teaching
18:00 - Secondary Teaching
18:15 - Further education and Vocational Pathways
18:30 - Undergraduate Pathways into Teaching
18:45 - Questions and Answers - you can also book an additional 1-1 session if you would like to talk to a member of the team at a later date.
The evening will provide expert advice on your next steps, whether you already know which route you'd like to follow or are still making up your mind. Book via Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/get-into-teaching-information-evening-tickets-139468815983
Whether you are:
- finishing school or college and want to continue your studies
- expecting to graduate soon
- considering a career change
- wanting to pass on your professional and/or academic knowledge and experience to the next generation of 16 - 19-year-olds in the further education sector
- working in schools and are looking to gain Qualified Teacher Status;
take the next step, book on to this event and start your journey to teaching now.