If you’re based abroad and would like to study in the UK, you can apply to Truro and Penwith College through the UCAS website.


You can apply through the UCAS website. Our institution name is Truro and Penwith College, and our UCAS institution code is T85.

If you have any problems applying through UCAS, you can call their customer service team on 0044 8712 680468, or email us at

Language skills

To study at Truro and Penwith College you must have a high standard of both written and spoken English to enable you to cope fully with the demands and requirements of your course. It may be possible for you to arrange an English test in your home country, such as the International English Language Test System (IELTS) or other English as a Foreign Language (EFL) tests or courses.

If you think you need to refresh your English language skills before starting your course, we can organise a full-time English programme for you through our Community Learning Centres. We also accept the Cambridge English: Advanced qualification at grade C or above.


If you need any extra support with your language during your course, we hold a weekly class in English for Academic Purposes (EAP) that can be included as part of your studies. This class will lead to a recognised International English Language qualification from Cambridge.

We understand that coming into a new country and culture can be extremely daunting. We will support you as best we can to help with your transition.

Our Higher Education Student Support Assistant can offer advice and guidance relating to issues with accommodation, welfare and finance, as well as any other questions or concerns. Call us on +44 1872 267148 or email to talk to us.

Fees and funding

Fees for overseas students (non EU) Truro and Penwith College Higher Education courses will be £9,335 for Foundation Degrees, HNDs and full degree programmes per year for the academic year 2017/2018.

The tuition fees and bursary are subject to an annual review.

Figures shown for illustration purposes only.

For full details, visit our funding page.