Previous newsletters are available to read below.
- December 2017 - In this issue: We are shortlisted for FE College of the Year, a dance showcase wows audiences, a student-turned-lecturer wins Rising Star award and the College is given its fourth Gold award for workplace health.
- November 2017 - In this issue: We take a look at the recent Apprenticeship Awards, our Open Event season enjoys a fantastic start, a lost Bengal cat turns up at the College and we see a variety of awards being won across the College.
- October 2017 - In this issue: Keep an eye out for our new sport magazine, read all about our Higher Education graduation, former student and director of The Coastguard's Daughter catches up with us and we look forward to Truro College's Open Day.
- September 2017 - In this issue: Top tips about our Health, Wellbeing and Sport facilities, Benji Matthews wows us with his performance on X Factor and students from across subjects continue to impress with their incredible achievements.
- August 2017 - In this issue: Top tips from our Job Shop, Daisy Clark shares her experience at Truro College and A Level results and a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Honduras fill our news.
- July 2017 - In this issue: Top tips for surviving your results day, an amazing array of Apprenticeships in our Subject Spotlight and, of course, some of our top stories from July.
- June 2017 - In this issue: Top tips on choosing the right campus and courses for you, we head to YouTube to find out how to conquer exam anxiety, and Outdoor Adventure is in our Subject Spotlight.
- May 2017 - In this issue: Top tips from our student support team, YouTube brings us some helpful tips on how to study for exams, and Hair, Beauty & Complementary Therapies takes centre stage in our Subject Spotlight.
- February 2017 - In this issue: Top tips for revision, upcoming open mornings and Music and Performing Arts falls under our Subject Spotlight.