Updated A Level results are now showing on the College Intranet. Please use the link below to access them.
Students need to login with their full email address and password.
New guidance - Tuesday 18 August 2020
- If you were rejected from your first choice university and have yet to find out what your Centre Assessed Grades (CAGs) are, please email (using your student email account) the exams office firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for your CAGs.
- If your CAGs are higher than the grades you were awarded by the exam boards on Thursday 13th August, you will now be awarded your CAGs instead.
- We recommend that you forward the email confirmation from the exams office to your university admissions office. They may or may not accept this as evidence.
- Unfortunately we have no control over university admissions who all make their own decisions.
- If the university requests confirmation from the exam board, they will receive this from the exam board via UCAS once the exam board have done this.
- We also await updated results from the exam boards which we hope to receive shortly.
- We have removed your 13th August results from the exams results link previously used.
- The updated results will be sent to you by post. You should receive these by Thursday at the latest. If you have not received them by then, please email the exams office.
- The majority of students have received grades in line with expectations - We are aware of a small minority of courses where there are some discrepancies and we are looking in to this.
- If you have concerns about the calculated grades and haven't yet spoken to your PTL, please contact them. You can find contact details on the intranet.
If you have questions about your grade, please contact your PTL in the first instance. Contact details can be found on the college intranet.
What is different this year?
How we will support you
We will do everything we can to support students to make decisions about their progression. As is the case every year, there will be students whose final grades might require a change of plan. If your results aren't what you are expecting, don't worry! There are always alternative options and the College’s Programme Team Leaders are on-hand on results day to help you contact your university if needed. You can contact your PTL via email, which you can search for on the Intranet.
If you are looking for a course in clearing, learn how the process works and find a new place using this handy guide from UCAS:
If you want to look at and discuss the University level options available at Truro and Penwith College, the University team is holding a 'University Courses at Truro and Penwith College Advice Day' on Friday 14 August.
Held over the phone, between 10am and 3pm offering information about courses at both our Truro and Penwith campuses, the advice day offers you the chance to discuss all your options at the College, whatever your results.
You can contact the College's university team on 01872 267500. The team can talk to you more about our options at Truro and Penwith College.
Don't forget, whatever your result may be, there are a lot of options available to you.
Truro and Penwith College offers TEF Gold Rated University Level Courses, which have recently been ranked within the top five Higher Education providers for overall course satisfaction in Devon and Cornwall in the 2019/20 National Students Survey for the third year in a row.
And remember to celebrate with us!
After all that hard work you deserve to celebrate!
Join us in celebrating results day and your amazing results by taking a picture/video of your Results Day reaction and uploading it to Instagram, Facebook or Twitter and tagging us with the hashtag #myfuturestartsnow
I'm very, very happy about my results today. I chose to study at Truro because it was affordable and I could follow my interest. The smaller class sizes and condensed timetable definitely helped in achieving my results and you get to know staff personally.