Nominations are being accepted via the online nomination form.
The form requires you to provide 500 words to explain why your nominee should win. It is not possible to save a draft of your form, so we recommend you draft your 500 words before starting your nomination.
Judges will be looking for practical examples that evidence the following:
- Exceptional contributions to the workplace and professional achievement.
- Examples of outstanding commitment to personal development and training.
- Personal achievements and qualities, and how these have developed either at home or in the workplace.
Nominations will close at 5pm on 9 September.
If you have any queries about the nomination process please contact email@example.com or call 01872 242711.
Apprentice of the Year categories:
- Construction and Trade Occupations
- Hair and Beauty
- Digital and IT
- Management and Marketing
- Customer Service and Retail
- Motor Vehicle
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Health, Social Care and Childcare
- Achiever of the Year
- Overall Apprentice of the Year