The 2019 Cornwall Apprenticeship Awards include three employer categories:
- SME Employer of the Year
- Large Employer of the Year
- Beacon Award for Inclusive Apprenticeship Recruitment (New for 2019)
To nominate, complete our simple nomination form via the link below. You will be asked to provide 500 words to explain why your nominee should win the award and judges will be looking for examples of the following:
- Details of how the Apprenticeship programme has benefited the business. This should include tangible benefits e.g. improved efficiency, product quality, sales or cost savings.
- Details of how the Apprenticeship programme has benefited learners. Including examples of how learners have been supported with their academic studies and demonstrates that they have been given good levels of responsibility and opportunities to develop in their job role.
- Why you think this Apprenticeship programme should win and why you think it is an example for other employers to follow.
Beacon Award for Inclusive Apprenticeship Recruitment
To nominate complete our simple nomination form via the link below. You will be asked to provide 500 words to explain why your nominee should win the award, judges will be looking for:
- Businesses who have recruited an apprentice with a disability or health condition over the last 2 years. This should include evidence that the business has inclusive recruitment practices in place and the significance of these in improved workplace culture.
- What impact has recruiting an apprentice with a disability or health condition had on your business. Including evidence that the employer is supporting both academic achievement and personal development.
- What support has the business offered the Apprentice and reasons that make this nomination stand out as a potential winner.
Nominations will close at 5pm on 09 September
If you have any queries about the nomination process please contact email@example.com or call 01872 242711.