New students to the College
As a new student, you will need to head to the College Portal to upload your photo. You can get to the College portal by clicking this link. Click the button on the left hand side of the screen that says 'Upload Student Photo'.
When uploading the photograph, you will be asked to enter in your Student ID number, Date of Birth and Postcode.
Please note: you will have received a separate email from us containing your personal Student ID number. If you are unsure what your Student ID number is please contact HEadmissions@truro-penwith.ac.uk
Students that have previously had a Truro and Penwith College photo ID card
As a returning student to the College, you will already have a photo attached to your student profile at the College. You will need to head to the intranet which you can get to by following this link and clicking the 'Intranet' tab from the list and following the instructions below:
- Log into the Intranet using your College email
- Click on the 'waffle' in the top left of the home page
- Select 'About Me' from the Launchpad menu (top left)
- Scroll down to the 'Information Pages' section of your User Information and select 'Manage My Account'
- Enter your password
- Select the blue 'Submit New Photo' button in the top right
- Then upload your photo and adjust if necessary