Penwith College Registration Day:
Third Years - Thursday 17 September, 9am-12pm*, Penberth Building
First Years - Thursday 17 September, 1pm-4pm*, Penberth Building
Below is the course timetable for the day, only attend the time slot that your course is in:
Level 6 (Penwith) - Thursday 17 September 2020
|9am - 12pm|
|BA (Hons) Human Behavioural Stuedies|
Please can all Level 6 students studying at Penwith from September 2020 complete the form below by Monday 14 September 2020.
Level 4 Penwith - Thursday 17 September 2020
|1pm - 4pm|
|FdA Childhood Education|
|FdSc Community Studies|
Please can all Level 4 students studying at Penwith from September 2020 complete the form below by Monday 14 September 2020.
Before coming along to your Registration Day, we want to share with you some important information.
- Lectures will start week commencing 21 September
- It is compulsory for 1st year students to attend the whole day
- Study skills sessions have been scheduled throughout the day so please bring a pen and paper for any notes
Please follow the link below to:
- Upload a head and should photograph for your Student ID card
- Pay your refundable £30 deposit which covers your borrowing of books, resources, and equipment during the year
For important information about the payment of tuition fees and bursary applications, please see below. You will need to download the documents and bring the completed forms with you to registration.
First Year finance information:
Third Year finance information:
For the latest guidance regarding Covid-19, click here.
Please open and read all of the documents to prepare you for registration:
- HEALTH & WELLBEING
- LEARNING SERVICES
- HE STUDENT SUPPORT & CAREERS
- GCSE MATHS, ENGLISH & BIOLOGY
- BUS PASS APPLICATION FORM
- FACEBOOK | TWITTER | LINKED IN | INSTAGRAM
Parking permits will be available to apply for in September 2020.
Please be aware that Parking at the Truro Campus is limited and it is advised to use the Park and Ride where possible.
Don’t forget, Truro and Penwith College also offers a broad range of PART-TIME COURSES, which you may wish to study alongside your University level course.
If you have any questions, please call us on 01872 267500 or email us at email@example.com.
First Year Registation Form
Second Year Registration Form
Final Year Registration Form