Truro College Registration Day:
Tuesday 15 September, 9am-12pm or 1pm-4pm*, Fal Building
Penwith College Registration Day:
Thursday 17 September, 9am-12pm*, Penberth Building
Looking for Penwith Registration Day information? Click here.
Registration Day has been split into two time slots, below is the course timetable for the days. Only attend the time slot that your course is in:
Level 6 (Truro) - Tuesday 15 September 2020
|9am - 12pm||1pm - 4pm|
|BSc (Hons) Applied Computing Technologies||BA (Hons) Applied Media|
|BSc (Hons) Applied Social Science||BA (Hons) Education and Training|
|BSc (Hons) Sport and Health Science||BA (Hons) Business, Enterprise and Leadership|
|BSc (Hons) Archaeology||BA (Hons) Human Behavioural Studies|
|BA (Hons) Silversmithing & Jewellery|
Level 6 (Penwith) - Thursday 17 September 2020
|9am - 12pm|
|Human Behavioural Studies|
Before coming along to your Registration Day, we want to share some important information with you:
- Lectures will start week commencing 21 September
- It is compulsory for 3rd year students to attend the whole of their time slot
- Study skills sessions have been scheduled throughout the day so please bring a pen and paper for any notes
- You will have an email regarding your tuition fees and College bursary. Please bring your student finance paperwork (completed bursary application form and method of payment form) to Registration Day. If you have any queries regarding fees or college bursary please email email@example.com
Please click here to:
- Upload a head and should photograph for your Student ID card
- Pay your refundable £30 deposit which covers your borrowing of books, resources, and equipment during the year
If you are struggling to upload your photo, you can find helpful instructions here
For important information about the payment of tuition fees and bursary applications, please see below. You will need to download the documents and bring the completed forms with you to registration.
Please complete the form below by Monday 14 September 2020.
Please open and read all of the documents to prepare you for registration:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Learning Services
- HE Student Support & Careers
- GCSE Listings
- Bus Pass application form
- Facebook | Twitter | Linked in | Instagram
For the latest guidance regarding Covid-19, click here.
Parking permits will be available to apply for in September 2020.
Don’t forget, Truro and Penwith College also offers a broad range of part-time courses, which you may wish to study alongside your University level course.
If you have any questions, please call us on 01872 267500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org