Players can take part in up to six hours of football related activities each week, including theory sessions, coaching, fitness, skills work and post-match analysis, in addition to competitive matches, which normally take place on Wednesday afternoons.
The College enters teams in all major ESFA and British Colleges Sport leagues, cups and tournaments, as well as playing in local leagues and friendlies. As a player, you’ll have the opportunity to develop your coaching skills by completing the Sport Leaders Awards and FA Level 1 Coaching.
We plan to be the development centre for women’s football in Cornwall, through our Football Academy. We've already established links with several local clubs, such as Truro City and Newquay Ladies. We also hope to develop the girls’ coaching abilities with the possibility of them pursuing professional careers as coaches and players. Previous players have progressed onto Apprenticeships in football coaching and scholarships to universities in the USA.
- 2011 – British Colleges South West League Champions.
- 2011 – British Colleges Cup South West finals.
- 2013 – British Colleges South West Champions (seven-a-side).
- 2012 County honours for Jess Collett, Georgia Lane, Kayley Lane, Monica Lewis, Katie Pearce, Chloe Richards, Cassie Ringham, Nikki Russell, Tash Scott, Beth Willshaw and Sophie Wilson.
- 2012 BCS South West honours for Chloe Richards and Kayley Lane.