Are you a non-native English speaker living and/or working in the UK?
Do you need to improve your communication skills for your personal and/or professional life?
ESOL courses are for individuals whose first languge is not English. Our learners include people who are living in Cornwall and working in local businesses, or studying on other courses and looking for extra language support. Others are looking for work or visiting the UK for a short time to improve their language skills.
We welcome people with all levels of ability on our friendly ESOL courses where we cater for a wide range of abilities at a variety of levels. You will gain confidence and have fun as you study, meeting students from all over the world and learning about a wealth of cultures. You might also be able to get qualifications to add to your CV and improve your career prospects. All of our courses are taught by professionally qualified and experienced tutors who offer 1:1 tutorial sessions and help you to access other staff and services in the college which can support you with your progression.
- Beginners to Advanced level
- Face-to-face delivery
- Reading, writing, speaking, listening
- Grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation
- English, Maths and Employability Skill qualifications
- Online or bespoke options available on request
- Rolling start dates (every 4 - 12 weeks)
- All learners undertake a pre-course assessment and guidance session
Want to talk to someone?
Do you have a question that we haven't answered so far? Talk to our admissions team. We're here Monday-Friday 8.30am-4.30pm.