Recognised for excellence
In recent years the College has won a number of prestigious awards, including featuring twice in the Sunday Times "Best Places to Work" survey and achieving gold for three years running in the Workplace Health Awards.
The College is also accredited with Investors in People, Investors in Diversity, matrix accreditation and Beacon Status.
Located in a stunning county with dramatic coastline, captivating fishing harbors, spectacular beaches and a world class food scene, Cornwall is a great place to live and Truro and Penwith College a great place to work.
Why work for us?
- Competitive salaries
- Generous occupational pension schemes for academic and support staff
- Supportive family friendly and flexible working policies
- Childcare Voucher Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Computer Scheme
- Generous holiday & sickness entitlements
- Free cash point facility
- Free Library membership
- Free parking at our Truro and Penzance campuses
- We invest in facilities
- We have fun (team days and social events)
- We value staff development
- Free health and wellbeing programme
- Free recreational courses
- Staff Discounts at local leisure and retail establishments
- Free health checks and corporate eye care scheme
- In house leadership and management programme
- Accessible campus and facilities
- Free access to Counselling and Mental Health Advisors
- Workstation Assessments/Occupational Health Referrals
- Excellent facilities onsite for relaxation and rejuvenation at discounted prices – restaurants, coffee shops and salons