Dishes champion fresh local produce, so our menu changes on a daily basis to reflect what’s available.
Senara offers incredible views of Mounts Bay and St Michael’s Mount, full wheelchair access and ample car parking adjacent to the restaurant.
We’re open from Monday to Friday for lunch from 12pm-2pm and on Friday evenings from 7pm. Advanced booking is strongly advised to avoid disappointment. Senara can also be booked for evening functions and private lunches for up to 140 guests.
For lunch, we offer daily changing takeaway street food boxes and our usual Senara bread and soup for £2.50.
To book a table, call 01736 335215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lunchtime menu: £6 for two courses, £8 for three courses.
- Friday evening menu: £11 for two courses, £14 for three courses.
- sea trout, horseradish, roe, seaweed + watercress
- tomato + cardamom soup w/ coriander yogurt
- newlyn crab tian, granny smith, radish, herbs + crostini
- hake, asparagus, roast new potatoes, aioli, crispy capers + tarragon oil
- confit duck leg, harissa w/ lentil, pomegranate, rocket + feta
- ricotta tart w/ pear, artichoke, fennel + caraway salad + lemon dressing
- morvah chicken, purple sprouting broccoli, smoked mash + spring veloute
- chocolate mousse cake, vanilla ice cream + almond butter caramel
- lemon posset, shortbread + raspberries
- senara mess - meringue, strawberries, chantilly + coulis
- mr hanson cheese, fig chutney + biscuits
Join the conversation
Follow Senara on Twitter: @PenwithSenara