You can increase the size of the text on our webpages by selecting "view" in your browser menu, then selecting "text size/larger" or "increase font." You can also change text size by scrolling across the screen with the wheel of your mouse while holding down the control key. Using the Ctrl and + keys and Ctrl and - keys will increase text or zoom in and out on most browsers.
Navigating without a mouse
Use the "arrow" keys to scroll up and down a page. Use the "tab" key to move between links, then click "return" or "enter" to select a link.
Use the "backspace" key to go back to the previous page.
The site is best viewed using any of the following browsers and platforms with your monitor resolution set at 1024 x 768 or above.
Feedback and Contact Information
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we are not meeting accessibility requirements, please Contact Us.
Please contact us if you have an accessibility query including:
- If you are experiencing issues with accessing information or using the website.
- If you find an accessibility problem not listed.
- If you have positive feedback on the accessibility considerations made.
When contacting us, please provide:
- The web address of the page where you found the problem.
- A description of the problem (and whether this was mobile or desktop).
- The name and, if possible, version of the web browser being used.
- Details of any assistive technology being used (for example, a screen reader).