Call and Contact Centre Occupations
Workers in this unit group receive and respond to telephone calls from potential clients and existing customers regarding the products and services offered by an organisation.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £8,552.35. Normal pay is £22,390 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £32,935.32.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Arranges for field staff to visit the caller if further assistance is required.
- Maintains details of calls received, the action taken as a result of a call and updates customer database as required.
- Advises on services available and sells additional products or services.
- Informs existing and potential customers on any immediate action to be taken, and refers the matter to a more senior member of staff if necessary.
- Interviews caller to establish the nature of any complaint or the requirements of the client.
- Answers incoming telephone calls from existing or prospective customers.