Cleaning and Housekeeping Managers and Supervisors
Workers in this unit group manage and supervise cleaning and other housekeeping tasks within private households, hotels, schools, hostels and other non-private households, and in offices and other premises.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £7,327.31. Normal pay is £17,196 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £32,501.59.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Manages budget for cleaning and housekeeping supplies and keeps record of expenditure.
- Arranges for replacement of broken, defective tools and handles arrangements for repairs to fixtures and fittings.
- Oversees the provision of cleaning and housekeeping supplies.
- Supervises the activities of cleaners and other housekeeping staff and inspects work undertaken.
- Assigns duties and responsibilities to staff and oversees working rotas.
- Recruits or participates in the selection process for cleaning and housekeeping staff and takes charge of staff training.