Collector Salespersons and Credit Agents
Collector salespersons and credit agents visit private households to obtain orders and collect payments for goods and services.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £7,165.53. Normal pay is £18,432 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £34,096.37.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Makes follow-up calls to obtain further orders.
- Distributes advertising literature and sample goods.
- Quotes prices and terms, collects any payments and completes hire purchase or credit arrangements.
- Emphasises main selling point of goods/services to stimulate customer interest.
- Calls on household, explains purpose of call and displays or describes goods/services on offer.