Credit controllers perform financial, administrative and other tasks in relation to credit control and debt collection.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £11,088.53. Normal pay is £20,083 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £34,439.39.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Arranges for the collection of arrears of payment.
- Checks that accounting, recording and statutory procedures are adhered to for all credit transactions.
- Deals with any enquiries or difficulties concerning the acceptance or rejection of credit applications.
- Arranges for investigations of the credit worthiness of individuals or companies.
- Receives requests for credit submissions and lending proposals.